Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hali Being Silly and Her New Hair Cut


Colby came running in to tell me that Hali was playing with the markers. I just had to take a picture.

I asked her what she had done...See the little smirk she is giving.



"Mom I was putting on my makeup"




Hali got her 1st officail hair cut about a month ago. For about a year now she did not want to get her hair cut until Christmas. When Christmas came she wanted to wait another year till next Christmas. Only a few weeks before it was cut she decided that she no longer wanted me to do her hair because it hurt when I brushed it. She decided that she would brush her own hair. Hali soon realized she could not brush it very well either. I told her if it ws cut short she would be able to reach all her hair and do it her self. Hali liked that idea and a week later we got it cut. I loved her long Tangled hair but Hali's new haircut fits her little personality just right.
Right before the cut.
So excited!!
She sat still the whole time and watched it all in the mirror like a big girl.


Happy little girl with her brand new haircut.


We were able to cut off 15 inches and donate it to Locks Of Love.

No comments: