Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tagged!!!

If you're tagged, here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.

TEN YEARS AGO.....I saw everything in black and white, I was skinny, I played soccer and danced, it was my life nothing else really mattered… I was 12.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED.....
1. Stockton, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Richmond, VA
4. Puerto Rico
5. Missoula, MT ( 1 month does that count)

FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......
1. Load up file cabinet and take it to moms work, pick all the oranges and juice them.
2. Cut down the tree in the back, clean gutters and paint the trim.
3. Weed, make beds, and plant the garden when it stops raining.
4. Clean out and organize all closets and take stuff to junk yard.
5. Clean the whole house, make lunch and dinner.

I ENJOY.... working out, going on dates with Aaron, hearing Hali laugh, hosting parties, preparing meals, sewing, scrap booking, watching movies, singing to the radio out loud with my sisters and dancing.

THREE BAD HABITS.....
1. getting angry sometimes when someone is angry at me.
2. Forgetting my phone when I leave.
3. Usually forgetting to take my vitamins.

FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
1. I can sing and want to be in the ward choir.
2. I like to read books. I want to finish all the volumes of the Work and the Glory.
3. I wish I could speak another language.
4. I danced for about 17 years; then stopped; I wish I never did that.
5. I go to bed early so I can get up early before Hali and Aaron to exercise and run.

FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
1. Office assistant.
2. Tutor/ after school programs.
3. Grounds keeper (watered plants.)
4. Secretary.
5. Worked for Aaron in PR (Slave…j/k)


I tag: Emma, Amber and Katie

No comments: